Thursday, March 15, 2012

As Dorky As Anne Hathaway

In my head, this seemed like a creative idea.


In reality, I look like a complete dork.

The point was to visualize every one of the 9 Best Picture nominated films at this year's Oscar party.

The Artist - the cigarette holder
The Descendants - the lei
Moneyball - the baseball covered with dollar signs. Duh.
Tree of Life - the WTF sign - from what I heard, that movie was a complete mind baffle
The Help - the apron
Hugo - yeah, ok, fine, I got nothing
Midnight in Paris - the beret and my watch was set to midnight. It's in the details, people.
War Horse - the hobbyhorse
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close - you can't tell from the picture, but I spent the night talking to people extremely loudly and incredibly closly. It was awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment